Battery charger?

corki2

Reaction score
Ebay has one for less than 5.00 with free shipping. It's for the Thuderbolt but it works. Can plug into wall or usb.

Sent from my ADR6425LVW using Tapatalk

ipgenie

Reaction score
Any suggestions for an external battery charger?

If you are looking for a charger for an extra battery so you can keep one charged and one in the phone, I use one of these:
Amazon.com: ReVIVE Series ReLOAD EXT Universal Lithium Battery Charger for Samsung Galaxy S II SkyRocket , HTC Rezound , Droid RAZR and More Phones and Devices ** Includes Micro-USB Cable**: MP3 Players & Accessories
It works for several different batteries from my other phones also so it may last longer than one that will only charge the Rezound battery.

idiotekniQues

Reaction score
if you are looking for an external battery pack i have one of these and it seriously kicks ass

Amazon.com: New Trent Arcadia Pack IMP70D 7000mAh USB External Battery Pack and Charger for iPad2, iPad, iPhone 4S 4, 3Gs 3G (AT&T and Verizon), iPod Touch (1G 2G 3G 4G 5G), Motorola Droid Phones, HTC Android Phones, Blackberry, Samsung Galaxy S, Samook it camping and it kept my zune charged and 3 of us charged our phones on it. it's the real deal holyfield.

Rorence

Reaction score
Current Phone Model
iPhone
Twitter
Aloce
400w DC 12v to AC 110v power inverter is my first choice for battery charger. Since I'm used to charge camera battery when travelling around the city or camping in the countryside. You don't need to worry that you can't handle it. Just connect it with car cigarette lighter charger outlet, then you can charge all tools safely. If you want to catch more details about this battery charger, you can search bestekmall on Google. Have a nice day.