Best latest/newest rom for eris

RootedEris

Reaction score
alright haven't been on here in forever and just started messin with my droid again. been running kaosfroyo for quite some time and im just wonderin whats the latest advancement. is 2.3 (gingerbread) on the eris stable yet. also are there any other sweet roms out there that offer new **** idk about yet. whats everyones scores like on the benchmarks if they are running 2.3 ??

Threeball

Reaction score
alright haven't been on here in forever and just started messin with my droid again. been running kaosfroyo for quite some time and im just wonderin whats the latest advancement. is 2.3 (gingerbread) on the eris stable yet. also are there any other sweet roms out there that offer new **** idk about yet. whats everyones scores like on the benchmarks if they are running 2.3 ??

Go hit up xda. That's where the goodies are.

In a nutshell, kaos is working on GB. It's still an alpha but it is stable. If your comfortable putting superuser on it and overclocking yourself, it works. It lacks some basics like the camera.

Pretty much everybody has hit the limit on improving speed and responsiveness. xtr is working on cache2cache which is a pretty cool development. There are lots of roms like nonsensikal, tazz, tenzo, etc that can come with built-in themes.

But you should really just go over to xda and browse the development area of the eris forum.

spc_hicks09

Premium Member
Premium Member
Developer
Reaction score
Website
www.teamoctos.com
Current Phone Model
Samsung Galaxy S3
Twitter
spc_hicks09
Yesterday I got kaosfroyo version 39. It's the latest one for froyo and works amazingly ! No overclocking needed and it's still really fast. No bugs or issues so far either and I use my phone A LOT ! Got it from xda's website