Best snap case for droid 2 with extended battery

Ph0t0n

Reaction score
Anyone?

v
erizon/motorola used to sell an OEM snap on hard case that would fit in the oem motorola droid 2 carmount IF you took out that little insert sleeve. I've had two mounts. On one, it worked perfectly, and on the other I had to make a very tiny little cut with a dremel (took no more that 30 seconds and it's very obvious what part you need to trim). you can shave either the case or the carmount itself.

since they're not being sold by verizon anymore, you have to find them on ebay or something: OEM Verizon Motorola Droid 2 A955 Snap-On Hard Case Red | eBay . brand new i paid 25 bucks!

i've had my case for one year and it just broke so i'm ordering another one. the plastic isn't the sturdiest, but it still provides decent protection. just account for buying one in 1 to 2 years if you keep your phone that long. there are much sturdier cases out there, but this one is a B- and good luck finding any other case that fits the car mount!

and for the coolest thing... it fits an extended battery! i bought a high quality extended battery and man that thing is worth its weight in gold!