Blue Parrott bluetooth..

bsmith0731

Reaction score
I'm getting complaints that people can't hear me but I hear them just fine. Do I need a new bluetooth or is there an app that could help???

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using DroidForums

Xardoz

Reaction score
YO! Blue Parrot

I'm getting complaints that people can't hear me but I hear them just fine. Do I need a new bluetooth or is there an app that could help???

My Blue Parrot works great, except 50% of the time, I get static for 20 second before I can connect!

B0B0

Reaction score

I never had that issue.

. . . well when I first got it I did. I wasn't talking loud enough, I mean, I was talking a little lower than face to face conversation and much lower than I normally would on the phone. After a little while I got used to the Blue Parrot and started talking normally. Only had 1 person complain about not being able to hear me though.

Is your headset new or is there some dirt in the microphone ports?

Tripple26

Reaction score
Current Phone Model
iphone6
Twitter
sunnyleone@
Using as wireless audio transmitter, plugged into a mixer/amp on my motorcycle, which in turn, carries the audio from devices plugged into it-- radar detector, xm sat radio, gps, MP4,iPod etc. using a sony BT receiver with built in FM radio and earplug speakers under my helmet. This allows selective listening with all devices that have no Bluetooth function.

Thomas Hagewood

Reaction score
I got mine, my blue parrott headset I’m actually pleased with this. And it works great, talks clear with plenty volume. I've keep it for use from my home office. And another thing it is simple to set-up and use. It’s really helped me simplify note taking during meetings. Even this device is looks bulky it’s fine with me the important is I can used this perfectly on my daily basis.