Bluetooth causing Reboots?

mikespe

Reaction score
I'm having issues with Bluetooth causing my Droid to reboot anbd its happening quite frequently lately. It happens when I am listening to music with the stock music player and using my Motorola S305 headset.

Is this a known issue or is there a fix for this?

Thanks

AM Son

Reaction score
Same

Same scenario here. Droid + S305 + enabling bluetooth = frequent reboots/ crashing. It's very annoying to say the least. I'd like some insight as well.

Was hoping the supposed 2.1 update would solve this... but looks like we will have to wait even longer to find out.

Last edited:

LtKen

Silver Member
Reaction score
What about other BT devices? Since you're both using the same headset, it sounds like that's your problem.

OP
M

mikespe

Reaction score
What about other BT devices? Since you're both using the same headset, it sounds like that's your problem.

I don't have another headset to test it with so I'm not sure.

towelsnapper

Reaction score
I am having my Droid reboot randomly when paired w/ my car as hands-free via bluetooth. Very frustrating! Anybody else with this problem and figured out a work around?

J

jageryager

Droid reboots when S305 powers on

Same scenario here. Droid + S305 + enabling bluetooth = frequent reboots/ crashing. It's very annoying to say the least. I'd like some insight as well.

Was hoping the supposed 2.1 update would solve this... but looks like we will have to wait even longer to find out.

I'm having this problem too. I have an S305 and Droid. So does my wife. We are both having the same problem. About 30% of the time the S305 reboot's it's self when the S305 is turned on. Even if the S305 does connect and Is good for one call, the Droid quits routing calls through it. Usually the second call doesn't work through the headset.

lpedreros

Reaction score
Same here, I have UD10 on my Droid and every time I sync with my AVIC-D3 in my car, it reboots after a little bit, the screen won't come on, and the phone will reboot afterward.

Sometimes I can hear the calls through the car speakers, most of the time I can't. I can also listen to Pandora through the speakers, that seems to work every time. Phone calls are the ones that crash, and it happens all the time.

MrTommy

Reaction score
Hmmm. My only Blue Tooth device is the Blue Parrot B250XT (a large headset used by truckers for hands-free calling) and so far, no problems, even through the latest upgrade. I tried plugging in a wired headset and had nothing but problems.