buying my droid in the morning.. I cant wait

I was going to create a thread today for the very same thing, but ill just tag along onto this one.

I am buying mine from a verizon rep today. I will be buying one for my GF, and myself!

Currently I am on a blackberry curve, and cant wait to smash it with a hammer :D.

btw first post !

Why don't you Get yourself the droid and get her the free Eris? Save yourself 200 bucks and you both get sweet phones.

Eris is a great phone for a girl (or a guy).

She wants the droid.... What can you do?

Anyways. Its our Xmas presents to each other so :icon_ banana:!!!

I was going to create a thread today for the very same thing, but ill just tag along onto this one.

I am buying mine from a verizon rep today. I will be buying one for my GF, and myself!

Currently I am on a blackberry curve, and cant wait to smash it with a hammer :D.

btw first post !

Why don't you Get yourself the droid and get her the free Eris? Save yourself 200 bucks and you both get sweet phones.

Lol, what?

Your buying YOUR Christmas present and hers, but thats her xmas present to u? THat doesn't seem right..she didnt buy ur present lol

brianr0131

GO TO BEST BUY OR WALMART... they take the discount IMMEDIATELY with NO waiting on a mail in rebate.
Walk Out Price (without new-every-2 credit)
Verizon Store : $299 ($100 rebate has to be mailed in and wait for processing)
Best Buy : $199 (rebate taken at purchase, no waiting-NE2 credit does not apply)
Walmart : $188 (rebate taken at purchase, no waiting -NE2 credit does not apply)

If you have a new every 2 credit, Order it online and your rebate is taken immediately and your NE2 credit applies and the cost is only $149 with free shipping (that's what I did)

Since Verizon has to service them all, your "service" is the same no matter where you buy it.

Wait one day and get it through VZW online.

Walmart has a 15 day return policy vs VZW 30. Also, warranty issues (technically with Moto) are swapped as a courtesy through VZW, with walmart and BB you have to send unit to Moto I believe (not positive about this). It's a lot easier if you buy it from VZW for a number of reasons.

Lol, what?

Your buying YOUR Christmas present and hers, but thats her xmas present to u? THat doesn't seem right..she didnt buy ur present lol

We are practically married.... her money is my money and my money is her money. In the end it all evens out.

Hey I just want the Droid. If this is what I have to do to get it then so be it! lol

ltfrakes

I couldn't wait for even one day, and so I went into the store. The $100 rebate card (sent as Visa card) arrived in less than 3 weeks including mailing time. If you do the mail in make sure to prefill the online form to expedite the payment.

ltfrakes

PowerPlay is right. I ordered one for my wife last week on line around 2 PM. It was here next day in AM.