Call quality + reception

ronbuddha7

Reaction score
There is a small app in the store called "Phone Info". It basically opens up the "Secret"?! menu that takes to a section of the phone not normally accessible. This menu allows much greater control of the phones radios. I have Verizon so I set the phone to "CDMA auto(PRL)" instead of "LTE/GSM/CDMA auto (PRL)". This forces the phone to stay in CDMA mode. I live in a fringe area and this both saves on battery life but also lets me have good phone calls. I mean it is a phone right? Be VERY careful going into that menu you could really mess up your phone choosing the wrong setting. You need to know before going in which setting you want to use.View attachment 64899View attachment 64900View attachment 64901View attachment 64902

OP
curious_george
Reaction score
There is a small app in the store called "Phone Info". It basically opens up the "Secret"?! menu that takes to a section of the phone not normally accessible. This menu allows much greater control of the phones radios. I have Verizon so I set the phone to "CDMA auto(PRL)" instead of "LTE/GSM/CDMA auto (PRL)". This forces the phone to stay in CDMA mode. I live in a fringe area and this both saves on battery life but also lets me have good phone calls. I mean it is a phone right? Be VERY careful going into that menu you could really mess up your phone choosing the wrong setting. You need to know before going in which setting you want to use.View attachment 64899View attachment 64900View attachment 64901View attachment 64902

Is this the app?

https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.phoneinfo.free

I saw two apps with the same name in the app store