Camera fc

WilfulHippo

Reaction score
Ok so I am running liberty 1.5 and when I go to camera and switch to video mode it force closes... and of course my friend with a iPhone is right there when it happens and says "well...that's a crappy Droid for ya" lol how do I fix this

Sent from my DROIDX using DroidForums App

xlivewire7x

Reaction score
Ok so I am running liberty 1.5 and when I go to camera and switch to video mode it force closes... and of course my friend with a iPhone is right there when it happens and says "well...that's a crappy Droid for ya" lol how do I fix this

Sent from my DROIDX using DroidForums App

I'm guessing you also have Pandora installed and you had it running at some point before opening the video. The current workaround for this is to open Pandora, press the menu button on the phone, and quit out of the application (or go to phone settings -> applications -> running services and stop Pandora from running). I have the same issue and I've noticed it on multiple ROM's, however I don't think the stock Droid X has this issue. As far as I know there is no permanent fix but hopefully the devs are working hard to find one.

Litlspiffy

Reaction score
affirmative. I am still on blur rom because of this bugger. I have to wonder if the music buttons on the lock screen have something to do with this.

xlivewire7x

Reaction score
affirmative. I am still on blur rom because of this bugger. I have to wonder if the music buttons on the lock screen have something to do with this.

The only thing that would prevent me from believing this is that when I had a pattern lockscreen on, it would completely bypass the normal lockscreen so I never had the music buttons. It's still possible that they were loaded in the background but my theory is that it has to do with something to do with how Pandora and the video camera use audio.