Camera help

Reaction score
Im on 2.5, but yesterday I went to take a picture the camera app came up but when I would take a picture, the picture wouldn't show in either gallery..and now the camera app force closed when i try to open it. Any help? Oh, I'm using the blur camera by the way.

Sent from my DROIDX using DroidForums App

turdbogls

Reaction score
try clearing cache for the camera and the 2 galleries.

and i am sure you did this already, but reboot.

OP
G
Reaction score
Clearing the cache in the settings or clockwork? And yes I have rebooted.

turdbogls

Reaction score
Try doing it in the manage applications menu in the phone settings....i am sure doing it in clockwork would work as well though

OP
G
Reaction score
I've reinstalled the apk, I've cleared the cache in clockwork but it still force closes.

jimisbell

Reaction score
I've reinstalled the apk, I've cleared the cache in clockwork but it still force closes.

I am having the same experience with the Camcorder. The camera seems to work fine. But when I use the slider switch to go to the Camcorder it will switch then in a few seconds it force closes.

Also if I use the button to bring up the menu and switch to video there , it also force closes

jimisbell

Reaction score
I was not having problems with the Video camera...UNTIL I flashed GummyJar. Is this a fix for GummyJar? It doesnt mention anything but Fusion.

jimisbell

Reaction score
OK, I downloaded them both onto the download directory in the phone, Now just install bu using Droid X Bootstrapper and the install from zip function?? Right??