Can't answer calls

JRParsons

Sometimes when I get a call, the phone rings and the picture of the caller shoes up on the screen but there is no green option to answer the call, just a red "end call", which, when chosen, declines the call and the caller goes to voicemail. Running gingeritis 3d ver. 1.x . Any suggestions, thanks.
Sent from my Illudium PU - 36 Explosive Space Modulator.

OP
JRParsons

JRParsons

Thanks, just switched to Skyraider, no issues for a couple of days. I read somewhere while googling it that the Sense 3.0/3.5 Roms have that issue on the Thunderbolt.

cyborg03

Yep thunder bolts have it as well. Turned off pocket increase voluumn setting and wala! I heard there is a sensor on the v for Verizon that is loading le the issue.
Sent from my ADR6400L using Tapatalk

OP
JRParsons

JRParsons

I'm starting to get really perplexed, I've flashed 3 different rooms. (all were Sense based) I still get just the "decline call" option when people call. I've sent clients to voicemail and had to call them right back, usually while they were leaving me a message. Has anybody had this happen and was able to figure out the cause. I tried a full screen caller ID app, it was kinda crappie. But because the problem only happens about 50% of the time I can't be sure if it worked or not.
I really like Sense, but I'm gonna try a nonsense rom. Haha nonsense.
I am out of warranty and rooted, so I think I'm on my own. Really don't feel like buying another phone right now, but this number is on my business card, I have to be able to answer my phone. Thanks in advance.

Larry_ThaGr81

I use shake to answer as a fail safe, so that when the call bug tries to do its worst, I simply shake my phone to answer.

Sent by my Bolt powered by Thunder

karz4kidz

When I get calls, it plays the ringtone and vibrates, but there is no overlay allowing me to answer it. I can send calls, and I can receive and send texts. Any ideas? Also I installed DialApp from the play store, its basically a ui and it places calls through default dialer. I uninstalled it but it didn't do any thing. Thanks!