Cleanrom ICS AOSP Buried underneath?

Insidious

Reaction score
I believe Mr. Smith said earlier that alot of AOSP is buried under this from. On version 2.3, is there anything besides the lock screen that I can get rid of/rename to .bak to achieve an AOSP look and feel? I'm specifically looking for the notification bar.

Sent from my ADR6425LVW using DroidForums

JTAC

Reaction score
Here's a great way to de-sense. [UTIL] DeSense, clean-up, mainver fix, + more ** [v7.1 updated 2/21] - xda-developers've done a lot of manual work on this as well. If you'd like a AOSP'ish ICS ROM try this one: [ROM] 2-24-2012 ICS 4.0.3 v1.9 - xda-developers. I've also posted this ROM in our ROM section here.

That's a great ROM. I went back to Scott's 3.1 ROM due to Xtreme 1.7 having quite a few bugs. Would you say that 1.9 or the 2.01 Xtreme ROM is now worth downloading?

OP
Insidious

Insidious

Reaction score
Here's a great way to de-sense. [UTIL] DeSense, clean-up, mainver fix, + more ** [v7.1 updated 2/21] - xda-developers've done a lot of manual work on this as well. If you'd like a AOSP'ish ICS ROM try this one: [ROM] 2-24-2012 ICS 4.0.3 v1.9 - xda-developers. I've also posted this ROM in our ROM section here.

Sweet, thanks!

Sent from my ADR6425LVW using DroidForums