Clear Cover for Galaxy S7 NOT PERFECT

JCraigTD

Reaction score
Anybody here using 'Clear Cover' (as in the picture attached, not to be confused with the 'Clear View Cover') for Galaxy S7(flat). I find it very difficult to remove it with the edge protection all over unlike the equivalent cover of Galaxy S6. It's so tight that the edge at the bottom left has to be removed with extreme force & care with a tool and then sliding the phone out through the left side. Makes me feel like it's one of that case that got made with the leaked dimensions of S7 pre-announcement. Not worth for $30. Is this just for me or anybody else experiencing it? It should be easy to snap-on and snap-out, isn't it?
galaxy-s7_accessories_clear.jpg

FoxKat

Premium Member
Premium Member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Droid Turbo 2 & Galaxy S7
I have not tried that case, or for that matter any case other than one that was actually cut for the S6. Let's hope others have experienced the case you refer to and can offer some valuable information.

OP
J

JCraigTD

Reaction score
I have not tried that case, or for that matter any case other than one that was actually cut for the S6. Let's hope others have experienced the case you refer to and can offer some valuable information.
hmm...yeah. Overall that case is FAIL from Samsung's part. With providing protection it also traps the heats from the device within the case, leading to uncomfortable experience when handing the device at heavy load in comparison to without case or other minimal cases.