Clock Widgets not updating

mikecolorama

Reaction score
I've used 3 different clock Widgets and none of than are keeping the correct time. Any suggestions on what to do.

Sent from my Droid using DroidForums App

JustisLewis

Reaction score
Its probably a result of GB's aggresive memory management. PE has a feature that allows you to lock any three apps in memory, if BD has ported that feature lock your widget in memory. Otherwise I guess all you can do is ask him to include it in the next release

Sent from my Droid using Tapatalk

AH64DR

Reaction score
Mine is doing same dog gone thing says I am in Philadelphia I am no where near there. Any IDEAS?

Reaction score
My beatutiful widgets app has been freaking out and I an running 3.0 or 3.1. I go to unlock my phone and I notice that it takes a half second to tel me what time it is (it shows some other time for a half second and then shows the current time). My weather does not work pretty much at all... It does not update even if i force it to refresh. VERY annoying...

mikespe

Reaction score
I thought it was a Beautiful Widgets problem at first but then I tried Fancy Widget & it did the same thing...now I am using TypoClock & it is also telling the wrong time....I don't see a way to lock the widget in memory in the UD settings...