Currently SBFing my 905 leaked 16GB bionic back to stock rooted 902...

altspeed

Reaction score
Dallas, Lone Star Republic, North America, Terra
now that I hear 905 is being pushed and will be available for pull soon, I thinl I'm going to root it and that's it until I hear more about ICS, it shouldn't be that long, and 905 was really quite nice.....I can actually life with 905 comes to it. Works well on my lapdock, but I never debloated on the chqance tyhat the ICS update mifgt surprise us and actually install over the 905 leak. Life the main said. Better to be prepare3d and not have an opportunity than to have an opportunity and not be prepared. Debloating is strictly owners option with no flaming hops on ICS I'm hearing. Not even sure if I'll root for a while unless anybody can tell me if motofail-voodooed and backed up ans unrooted will persist into ICS. Let's hold our breath guys and gals.

OP
altspeed

altspeed

Reaction score
Dallas, Lone Star Republic, North America, Terra
I "updated" mine to the 905 leak from cheesecake, ran it a couple of weeks to get a solid comparison to 902 and then flashed back to 902 stock. NOT because of issues with 905, but because I wanted to get the official OTA, make a nandroid with the 905 OTA freshly installed, then debloat, overclock CPU and GPU and get everything working as well as it can possibly on GB. ICS won't be long and I wanted a fresh 905 OTA nandroid to restore too when THAT push is on the near-event horizon. My impressions of 905: better radios and more accurate radio indicators. Battery life may be a bit better but I can't really tell, I'm overclocked to 1.266 on the top end and 633 on the lower end in "on-demand", executing symsearch script and actual OC script flawlessly this time on boot from rom toolkit.

dags5000

Reaction score
Probably reverting to reinstall ota was unnecessary as i believe the leak was identical. Didnt check this time but in past all leaks were same as ota.