Cyanogen mod for d3?

DracoZaroff

Reaction score
I'm starting to think buying a Droid 3 was a mistake. Seems like D3 is getting ignored for the Bionic and soon I'm sure that will take a back seat the the Droid RAZR.

Yonnor

I r Teh Greetest
Reaction score
I'm starting to think buying a Droid 3 was a mistake. Seems like D3 is getting ignored for the Bionic and soon I'm sure that will take a back seat the the Droid RAZR.

Lolwut. We have Steel Droid, Liberty, Droid Concepts, Monster Rom, and a few others. How are we getting skipped over? Hashcodes is working on getting CM7 to work, and he's almost done. If you view that as being ignored then idk what to tell you...

Sent via my Hamburger Phone

DracoZaroff

Reaction score
Maybe I'm just used to the attention that D1 got and amazingly still gets as far as roms.
All in all it just seems like with the way the android industry is moving, we will likely start seeing some less popular devices getting a cold shoulder from developers. I'm afraid that D3 might fall into that group that is quickly left behind.

DELUXDroid

Reaction score
Lolwut. We have Steel Droid, Liberty, Droid Concepts, Monster Rom, and a few others. How are we getting skipped over? Hashcodes is working on getting CM7 to work, and he's almost done. If you view that as being ignored then idk what to tell you...

Sent via my Hamburger Phone

Those are just variations of the stock motoblur though as far as I know. None of them are true AOSP (Android Open Source Project) roms like miui or cyanogenmod. The AOSP roms are 100% blur-free.

DELUXDroid

Reaction score
Maybe I'm just used to the attention that D1 got and amazingly still gets as far as roms.
All in all it just seems like with the way the android industry is moving, we will likely start seeing some less popular devices getting a cold shoulder from developers. I'm afraid that D3 might fall into that group that is quickly left behind.

D3 is an extremely popular phone right now and from what I've seen is actually getting a LOT of attention for the incredibly UNDERHYPED phone that it is. This is the only QWERTY dual-core TI OMAP phone out there as far as I know and it's getting really big with IT people and geeks right now. On top of that... TI OMAP is going to be the mainstream preferred cpu platform going forward so the Droid 3 lucks out there again.

You know who is REALLY screwed? Atrix owners... ouch. I would not wanna be caught dead with a Tegra phone right now. Talk about buyer's remorse. :(