Cyanogen Status Bar/Neural LWP

Alex K.

Reaction score
hello all,

I have a habit of switching between Cyan5.0.5.7 and rooted 2.1, I like Cyanogen so much more but I want to have the Neural Network Live Wallpaper, so I chill at rooted 2.1.

My only question is, can I get the default rounded status bar from Cyanogen on 2.1, without going over to the mod itself, and how would I go about doing that? OR, if not, can somebody show me how to get the NN wallpaper onto Cyan? I know there have been posts about it already, it is just that I can never get the query's right to find the thread, but thanks all in advance!

spy890

Reaction score
hello all,

I have a habit of switching between Cyan5.0.5.7 and rooted 2.1, I like Cyanogen so much more but I want to have the Neural Network Live Wallpaper, so I chill at rooted 2.1.

My only question is, can I get the default rounded status bar from Cyanogen on 2.1, without going over to the mod itself, and how would I go about doing that? OR, if not, can somebody show me how to get the NN wallpaper onto Cyan? I know there have been posts about it already, it is just that I can never get the query's right to find the thread, but thanks all in advance!

Here's the 2.1 Neural Network LWP.

1) Download the file, name it LiveWallpapers.apk
2) Make sure you currently are not running a LWP, change it to a still image
3) Use Root Explorer or ADB to place the new LiveWallpapers.apk into /system/app. You'll need to mount it using R/W using Root Explorer (tiny button at the top)
3.5) You probably want to backup the existing LiveWallpapers.apk, rename it to LiveWallpapers.apk.bak or something
4) Change the permissions of the new LiveWallpapers.apk to allow the User read/write acess. This can be done by long-pressing on the file in Root Explorer and clicking Permissions
5) Reboot your phone. The new Neural Network LWP will now be there.