Delete screen's?

M

Mwsr

Can't figure out how to delete screens I really only need 3 and want to get rid of the rest..

Sent from my ADR6350 using DroidForum

bik2101

Reaction score
yeah.. you cant delete screens from sense ui. like beka27 said, use a replacement launcher.
launcher pro, go launcher, adw

OP
M

Mwsr

Ok thx

Sent from my ADR6350 using DroidForums

kwkirton

Reaction score
There's no need to download a special program in order to reduce the # of desktop screens on your Android based phone. All you need to do is, from the main desktop where your icons are showing, go Menu button>Edit>Press and hold on the screen you want to delete>drag it to Remove. Keep doing this until you trash all desired screens.

MJKneuro

Reaction score
bik2101 said:
yeah.. you cant delete screens from sense ui. like beka27 said, use a replacement launcher.
launcher pro, go launcher, adw

You can easily delete screens from sense ui. Hit the home button twice then drag the unwanted screens to the trash. Couldn't be easier.

Krennel

Reaction score
There's no need to download a special program in order to reduce the # of desktop screens on your Android based phone. All you need to do is, from the main desktop where your icons are showing, go Menu button>Edit>Press and hold on the screen you want to delete>drag it to Remove. Keep doing this until you trash all desired screens.

That only works on Samsung devices.

Doesn't work on the Inc2. I know, I've tried. The Rezound has an updated Sense UI that will let you do it. Unfortunately, the Inc2 doesn't have such pleasures.

Grab a new launcher or wait for ICS. Personally, I just removed all content from those screens and I just ignore them.

nikecar

Reaction score
as the PP stated, you cannot delete the Inc2 home screens. The folks saying they can are using other phones. You can move them around but not delete.