Desktop displays "Emergency Calls Only"?

r8rfan1010

Reaction score
Hello. Since I have upgraded to UD2.4 with my D1, when I hit the power button to activate my screen, I am seeing "Emergency Calls Only" on the desktop. I am able to successfully receive and make calls so it's weird why that would be. Is anyone else seeing this as well? Any advice how to get rid of it?

Thank you.

hurang

Reaction score
I'm also seeing it, also, with phone and messaging sliders active the messaging one doesn't work at all, love the rom so far good work bd!

Sent from my Droid using DroidForums App

bendystrawboy

Reaction score
i was coming here just to check on that, glad i'm not alone.

I have the rotary lockscreen on, both messaging and phone shortcuts do work, but my screen says emergency calls only right underneath the date and above the messaging shortcut icon.

elucid

Reaction score
Mine says the same thing, but I can in fact send and receive calls just fine.

Apprazer

Reaction score
with phone and messaging sliders active the messaging one doesn't work at all...

You have to assign a messaging app in Settings>Ultimate Settings>Input Settings>Messaging tab application before the tab on the lockscreen will work.

I'm using rotary and the Emergency calls only message is on the lockscreen. I was hoping that putting the call/message tabs on would take it off, but no luck.

RafficaX

Premium Member
Premium Member
Developer
Reaction score
we know abotu that error, gonna release 2.4.1 to fix that sometime today. knew about right after release, just needed some sleep lol.

hurang

Reaction score
Ty apprazer worked Like a charm

JaysDroid2

Reaction score
I am having the same issue with 2.5 as well, was hoping it would have been fixed with new version since it was a 2.4 issue but otherwise works great, sooooo, is there no fix yet?

Split630

Reaction score
Yea, not that it actually affects anything, but I would love to get rid of it. And.is there a way to get rid of the Ultimate Droid thing, I like simple.

Sent from my Droid using Tapatalk