DL30 and CWR

collinjm01

So i downloaded Blackhole's newest version of DL30 and i was letting ROM man do all the work and it got it all downloaded and then went to go into recovery and it went to stock recovery then rebooted, so i went to reboot into recovery manually and it went right into CWR, so idk what to do...Pls help

EDIT: Just retried and it says my SD card or the resource is busy. then it counts down...
now what?

Last edited:

TAPOUT27

Silver Member
So i downloaded Blackhole's newest version of DL30 and i was letting ROM man do all the work and it got it all downloaded and then went to go into recovery and it went to stock recovery then rebooted, so i went to reboot into recovery manually and it went right into CWR, so idk what to do...Pls help

EDIT: Just retried and it says my SD card or the resource is busy. then it counts down...
now what?
do you have the newest Clockwork Mod Recov designed for Froyo? it doesnt work with Rom Manager, its red CWMR(just ignore the voodoo options)
Heres the link: [RECOVERY] Updated ClockworkMod for all (non-voodoo) ROMs - xda-developers
flash the ODIN file and you will be good to go...you can move the stuff to the root of your sd card and install manually if you want but id ODIN the newest recovery as the older ones are broken....

OP
collinjm01

collinjm01

now what?
do you have the newest Clockwork Mod Recov designed for Froyo? it doesnt work with Rom Manager, its red CWMR(just ignore the voodoo options)
Heres the link: [RECOVERY] Updated ClockworkMod for all (non-voodoo) ROMs - xda-developers
flash the ODIN file and you will be good to go...you can move the stuff to the root of your sd card and install manually if you want but id ODIN the newest recovery as the older ones are broken....

"if you are using odin or heimdall, then use the cwm_froyo-odin package. Unzip it, place update.zip on /sdcard, and flash cwm_froyo.tar via odin or heimdall."

^^^is that what i should do?