dont look extended to me MUGEN

m0zzie

Reaction score
isnt stock 1400?
Yes that is correct, so Mugen's battery is lower capacity.

I got an email from them just a few minutes ago stating it is now available for pre-order; they said "it's only 1350mAh as that's all we could fit into that size."

Very disappointed. :(

OP
C

crf69

Reaction score
im very disappointed.......i loved my lg dare with a 3300 mah battery........i bet that it better than stock maybe......but just by a few seconds lol

MiXoLoGiSt

Reaction score
isnt stock 1400?

I got an email from them just a few minutes ago stating it is now available for pre-order; they said "it's only 1350mAh as that's all we could fit into that size."

WRONG! The standard battery that comes with the Moto Droid is the Motorola BP6X battery which is a 1300 mAh Lithium-Ion battery. Mugens battery has 50 mAh more than the factory battery but thats nothing to run home about. It will not even be a noticeable difference in battery life.

m0zzie

Reaction score
isnt stock 1400?

WRONG!
No need to be a jerk about it. :)
The standard battery that comes with the Moto Droid is the Motorola BP6X battery which is a 1300 mAh Lithium-Ion battery. Mugens battery has 50 mAh more than the factory battery but thats nothing to run home about. It will not even be a noticeable difference in battery life.
Sorry if I was incorrect, but I got my information from the official Droid website: DROID by Motorola - Android phone - Motorola USA

MiXoLoGiSt

Reaction score

WRONG!
No need to be a jerk about it. :)
The standard battery that comes with the Moto Droid is the Motorola BP6X battery which is a 1300 mAh Lithium-Ion battery. Mugens battery has 50 mAh more than the factory battery but thats nothing to run home about. It will not even be a noticeable difference in battery life.
Sorry if I was incorrect, but I got my information from the official Droid website: DROID by Motorola - Android phone - Motorola USA

Not trying to be a Jerk about it in any way and I apologize if it was taken that way. Just wanted to make sure people didn't get the wrong information.