Droid 1/2 Extended Battery

I couldnt read all 45 pages, but is there a consensus on which battery holds the longest charge? I've had bad luck with ebay knock offs, and need the biggest baddest legit battery for my droid 2.

The biggest I foun was this one: Seidio Innocell 2800 Extended Life Battery for Motorola Droid / Droid 2 / Droid 2 Global at MobileCityOnline.com - it's really BIG, and adds a lot of bulk

I saw good review about seidio products on google. The seidionline.com site seems down atm but I saw pics, it's like this: [video=youtube;zpQFnr8vzV0]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zpQFnr8vzV0[/video]

These are junk. I think they are probably two knock off batteries put together. I have one and it lasts as long as a regular mah oem battery. It may say 3500mah but I don't think it really is.

What he said. I have an alleged 3500mah one too; it's junk. My regular battery lasts longer.

I got a 3500 mah off of eBay. Lasts me about 36 hours with moderate to heavy use... best 15 bucks I ever spent.. I suppose its a matter of luck.

Sent from my DROIDX

I doubt it will suffer with my last article of the same battery-related problem. I hope it works awesome, your D1 4. I do not know if the extended cover will only be blue, the dose to is not a problem, I have a can of black spray paint a vivid Harley Davidson ....

I couldnt read all 45 pages, but is there a consensus on which battery holds the longest charge? I've had bad luck with ebay knock offs, and need the biggest baddest legit battery for my droid 2.

I had bad luck with manufacturer-supplied knock off -- at manufacturer retail price (not eBay bargain!).

Ordered 3400 mah Mugen from company website. Discovered later that 'company' website is really branded individual pages for many distributors. Mine was a counterfeit, complete with misspelled product name on the battery itself. It never worked properly....shut down after several hours...and phone could not 'read' it properly.

My VZW/motorola extended battery works MUCH better, particularly after recent OTA update.

I discovered Mugen from other posters in these forums - several posters raved and compared them particularly favorably vs. Seido models. Have others had similar experiences, or was mine just a fluke?

Sent from my DROID PRO using DroidForums

Unless of course....

Someone in this thread has one they wouldn't mind selling to me....

Just sayin...

Sent from my Droid using Tapatalk

Back