Droid RAZR forums

Thach

Not sure if this is the place to asked about this. I have been trying to register at the Droid RAZR forums and haven't been able to. I have tried on my phone and 2 different computers and the image verification part is not showing up at all. Is there anyone here that is registered there too and can ask a mod about it or something? I appreciate any help.

Sent from my DROID RAZR using DroidForums

wicked

Administrator
Staff member
Premium Member
Not sure if this is the place to asked about this. I have been trying to register at the Droid RAZR forums and haven't been able to. I have tried on my phone and 2 different computers and the image verification part is not showing up at all. Is there anyone here that is registered there too and can ask a mod about it or something? I appreciate any help.

Sent from my DROID RAZR using DroidForums

Hi Thach. Can you send me a private message here and give me your email address and desired username and I'll create an acct for you over at RazrForums.

I'm on it.

Thanks for the heads up Jeff!

OP
Thach

Thach

PM has been sent wicked. This is a prime example of why these are the best Droid forums available. Thanks for the quick response and help all. :icon_ banana:

wicked

Administrator
Staff member
Premium Member
PM has been sent wicked. This is a prime example of why these are the best Droid forums available. Thanks for the quick response and help all. :icon_ banana:

You're welcome and your acct has been made. I replied to your PM with your acct info and pw. See you there! :biggrin:

danDroid

Administrator
Staff member
The registration problem should be fixed over there, thanks to everyone that reported it.