Droid Razr Questions

mysticalmalissa

Reaction score
I had one line that wasnt due to renew until the end of October. VZW offered me an early upgrade in May, gave me a Maxx free and waved my $30 upgrade free. They said I got it because I was upgrading from a 3G to 4G phone. I was a happy girl let me tell ya!

94lt1

Super Moderator
Staff member
Premium Member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Droid Turbo 2
I doubt it will have jb. It will more than likely have ics... a 4.5 inch HD display, snapdragon s4 processor, 2530 mah battery(non removable), it will have the on screen buttons, thicker than the maxx, same build type, camera... not sure...

The UI will probably be similar to the ATRIX..

This is all a guess...

rjj9004

Reaction score
Also look at amazon or your local wall mart. They have the maxx for a very good price. Otter box defender case from amazon, love the case.

jackiescivic

Diamond Member
Reaction score
needadroid said:
If you go in to a Costco store, will the price for the Razr still be $119.99 or does it go back to its regular price of $199.99?
Thanks for your help.. I didn't even know this phone was sold there!! :biggrin:

I work at the wireless in Costco. As of Tuesday, thenprice of the Razr dropped to $89.99 for an upgrade and $79.99 for a new line. I believe the Maxx is going to be the coupon item for August, I would expect the price of that to drop at least $20 on the 16th. Not sure where the Razr will be priced though.

Personally, I dont see any point in the HD. The Maxx has 3300mAh battery, why would you want to go lower with the HD? If that is the case, I would just go with the S3 since it has 2100mAh

94lt1

Super Moderator
Staff member
Premium Member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Droid Turbo 2
The reason the HD will have the 2530 is because the snapdragon s4 is a much more efficient processor. The HD will probably last as long as the maxx.

We'll see soon :)

Also.. to me, the s3 feels too flimsy.:icon_ nono2:

Last edited:

jackiescivic

Diamond Member
Reaction score
94lt1 said:
The reason the HD will have the 2530 is because the snapdragon s4 is a much more efficient processor. The HD will probably last as long as the maxx.

We'll see soon :)

Also.. to me, the s3 feels too flimsy.:icon_ nono2:

Yeah I saw you state that in another post right after I replied to this one, lol. But still, I would think it would be even better with a 3300 battery.

I agree, the S3 does feel a bit flimsy, but the features are AMAZING.