Droid X Liberty Install Issue

DirtyJerz

After installing Liberty 3.0 on my droid x my phone wont boot past the Liberty splash screen. It shows the screen for about 5 seconds then resets. Can I flash back to a stock OS and try again or is my phone fubar ?

Did you try pulling the battery? If not, try that.

If that doesn't help, plug the phone into the charger and when it reboots (or pull the battery to make it reboot), you should end up in the clockwork mod menu. You can then try clearing cache and dalvik cache and see if that helps. You could also clear all data too and see if that gets you boot'd up into Android.

Good luck!

Savagerun

After installing Liberty 3.0 on my droid x my phone wont boot past the Liberty splash screen. It shows the screen for about 5 seconds then resets. Can I flash back to a stock OS and try again or is my phone fubar ?

What were you on before trying to install liberty? You can try pulling the battery and putting it back in then press the home button first and then the power button and hold both in for about 5 seconds then when you see the triangle screen press both volume buttons in to get in stock recovery. Once in recovery scroll down with your volume button to wipe data factory reset then press the power button to select it. Then select yes to wipe data then wipe cache partition also then select reboot system.

Sent from my DROIDX using DroidForums