Early Android Super Poll: Samsung Galaxy S7, S7 Edge, LG G5 or HTC 10

Which of these new Android flagships do you think is the best of the bunch?

• LG G5

Votes: 4 20.0%
  • Samsung Galaxy S7

Votes: 1 5.0%
  • Samsung Galaxy S7 Edge

Votes: 10 50.0%
  • HTC 10

Votes: 5 25.0%

• Total voters

dgstorm

Editor in Chief
Staff member
Premium Member
Reaction score
gladiator-clash.jpg

We have an early year clash of titans for you folks today. Now that the HTC 10 is the latest Android device to be revealed, we have a good gamut of smartphone warriors duking it out for our attention. We thought it would be cool to find out which device you folks think is the best contender for the best new Android flagship.

Let's find out with a poll! Here are your gladiators entering the arena:

Which of these new Android flagships do you think is the best of the bunch? (We are also including links to each of the sections for these devices so you can check out the conversations going on there.)
Feel free to discuss in the poll why you think your choice is the best device (of the ones in this list).

cereal killer

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Nokia Lumia Icon
I went with the S7 Edge for one simple reason......the screen. The S7 Edge is in awesome company and really only stands out because of it's screen/aesthetics, so I went with it. In a sea of amazing handsets the little things make a big difference

pc747

Rescue Squad
Reaction score
Where is the neither button?

Yes Samsung continues to improve but Samsung is like Apple you know what you are going to get. They may tweak the design here and there or throw in a new "feature" but at the end of the day it is the same ole phone and the same ole Samsung. At the end of the day if I had to choose I would choose Samsung because of S pay, other than that this phone is going in the corner.

I like that LG is taking a chance with the modular design. Unfortunately for them it may be too soon as there is just not enough companies built around the modular design to make this device worth it. We will look back at the LG G5 like we did the first Google phone in it got it started and is only truly appreciated by enthusiasts. About time the rest of the masses caught on they associated android phones as Droids because that was the first phone to gain the popularity of the main stream. The G5 just do not have enough accessories to go with this modular design and since they are reaching out to developers, about time they get it up and going people would have moved on to another device.

HTC, eh I just don't know about this phone. I mean it isn't bad and or great it is just meh. And HTC right now needs more than a meh considering the competition.

Which will sell more this HTC 10 or the HTC Nexus Phone (if that rumor pans out)?

UrbanBounca

Rescue Squad
Staff member
Premium Member
Rescue Squad
Reaction score
I went with the G5, and I miss wireless charging.

bkdodger

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Note 10+
S7 edge was my vote ...but I like a couple things about HTC as well ...from my experience with the S6 edge this phone brings it up a notch and I think Samsung is doing great with latest phones which makes me happy about that Note 6..also I think if you want a small phone that S7 is a great choice

HTC quality build is top notch and I think they came back nicely with this latest ...UI is simple kudos HTC ...I truly believe they will be producing a Nexus ...also current phone is developer friendly already ...

G5 I think went a step back ...two modules and one not available in the US ...built quality issues already springing up and I expect more ...

6s Plus

johnomaz

Silver Member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Google Pixel 2XL
My wife has g4, I installed wireless sticker for her.

Out of those 4 phones I'd pick s7 edge mainly due to largest battery and waterproofing.

I've thought about the sticker but I've had it for a few months now and honestly, the battery life is great so I don't charge it during the day. I only plug it in at night when I go to bed. I prefer putting it on a charging pad but I'm cheap so I've gotten used to it too =D.