ETA on Fastboot file for Razr using ICS??

xmguy

I'm needing to get a replacement Razr Maxx. However I just applied the leaked .211 ICS "OTA" update file. I know I can't use the Razr Utility to restore to GB. Does anyone know when the Fastboot file will be released for ICS for the RAZR? I don't know how to revert my phone to total stock until it's released.

jpcalhoun

I'm needing to get a replacement Razr Maxx. However I just applied the leaked .211 ICS "OTA" update file. I know I can't use the Razr Utility to restore to GB. Does anyone know when the Fastboot file will be released for ICS for the RAZR? I don't know how to revert my phone to total stock until it's released.
Go to this link: Droid Razr Utility 1.7 [For Ics And Those Who Want To Go To Ics] - DroidRzr.com. It will take you to RazrUtility 1.7, which you are probably already familiar with the RazrUtility. This new version will (option 3 I think) will put your phone back to stock .211. It also has a download for the OTA .211 which you can place on your sd card and "install from sd" if things go wrong.

OP
xmguy

xmguy

jpcalhoun said:
Go to this link: Droid Razr Utility 1.7 [For Ics And Those Who Want To Go To Ics] - DroidRzr.com. It will take you to RazrUtility 1.7, which you are probably already familiar with the RazrUtility. This new version will (option 3 I think) will put your phone back to stock .211. It also has a download for the OTA .211 which you can place on your sd card and "install from sd" if things go wrong.

Thanks will this undo changes made to the/system and /data root folders too?

greasy_lipid

I have a bricked phone and I would like to run 1.7 to restore to the stock OTA .211, but when I run option 2 to unbrick, the instructions say to ensure that .211 is already on my sd card. But from your cmment it sounds like the utility already has a download of .211, and I *don't have to manually download .211 to my sd-ext. Is that correct?

thaDroidz

Silver Member
greasy_lipid said:
I have a bricked phone and I would like to run 1.7 to restore to the stock OTA .211, but when I run option 2 to unbrick, the instructions say to ensure that .211 is already on my sd card. But from your cmment it sounds like the utility already has a download of .211, and I *don't have to manually download .211 to my sd-ext. Is that correct?

Very helpful video in this post...
http://www.droidrzr.com/index.php/t...want-to-go-to-ics/page__pid__60120#entry60120

----posted MAXXED OUT WITH dessert----