Favorite People question

dbbydk

Reaction score
For Verizon Incredible owners, I set the Social Scene for my widgets, etc, then deleted things I don't use. I really like the Favorites, showing only 3 people, but how do I change the people? It keeps showing someone I rarely talk to from my cell phone, and I want it to be my most frequently called.

Does anyone know how you make the favorites widget only big enough for 3 people? Originally, when I was putting widgets on my screen, it had 6.

Now that I have asked this, I can't even find the widget I am talking about. Figures.

Thanks.

MonicaBG

Reaction score
favorites

Hold your finger down on it and throw it away by dragging it to the remove button. Hold your finger down in the empty space a menu will come up. Select add widget. Scroll down list to people. You can create a new group here. Then tag all contacts you want to be on your list by adding them to your new group. You can assign multiple groups to individual contacts. Youcan also change the setting for how that particular widget is displayed.u can have one full page or 2 half pages (on the same page). I had the same ? am new to this too. Hope I helped.

MonicaBG

Reaction score
The widget is called people. It is more customizable than the scenes allow you to see

OP
D

dbbydk

Reaction score
Thank you.

Thank you for that info. I had figured out shortly after I posted my question that you can scroll up and down in the list, but I didn't know how to remove people from my list without deleting the contact. Turns out, all I had to do was edit the groups I assigned to them.

Thanks again.

MonicaBG

Reaction score
U must have learned you can name your own group there too. I was exited about that. I didn't notice option to create a group when I was entering my contacts.