Folder Organizer / App Organizer

aluminex

Reaction score
Droidx / Liberty 2.01 Rom

Does anyone else seem to have issue with these types of apps? I have only tried these two and a few others... I actually paid for folder organizer.

The functionality and the logic is great and I would really love to use folder organizer but I can't stand the slow down. The speed of launching and app from a shortcut or the drawer is vastly superior. My homescreen also seems to scroll slower when I have folder organizer folders on my screen.

Does anyone else have this issue?

REMilk

Reaction score
I use folder organizer and I notice just a slight lag when waking up my Droid 1. I am using Folder Organizer with the Go Launcher and with Launcher Pro.

If you have installed Folder Organizer or App Organizer to the SD card, which is possible, you will see a lot of slow down and lag.

Just my experience, yours may vary.

ArtieD

Reaction score
I use Folder Organizer lite along with Launcher Pro on my DROID X and don't see any slow down. I think they are both terrific. I principally use Folder Organizer as 10 folders each containing 6 to 24 Apps or Bookmarks. I cut Launcher Pro down to 3 Home screens and I believe that helped speed that up. There are also settings in Launcher Pro under Advanced Settings to speed up Homescreen Minimum scrolling speed and Opening Speed for App Drawer and Screen Preview. I have them all set to maximum (10). And I disabled Elastic Scrolling and High Quality Scrolling for the sake of speed. I'm using 5 columns and 7 rows and am Hiding icon labels. Love it all.