For sale: Otterbox Defender + Skinomi TechSkin for Droid Pro

Status
Not open for further replies.

^Rb

Hi guys -

Not sure if this is even allowed on the forums, but I didn't see a section for it so here goes...

I'm selling my Otterbox Defender case (used ~1 month; mint condition; holster unused) AND Skinomi TechSkin (full body kit; brand new in box!) for the Droid Pro.

Amazon.com: OtterBox Defender Series Hybrid Case and Holster for Motorola Droid Pro - 1 Pack - Retail Packaging (Black): Cell Phones & Accessories

and

Amazon.com: Skinomi TechSkin - Skin Protector Shield Full Body for Motorola Droid Pro: Cell Phones & Accessories

Hate to piss on anybody's cereal, but after 3 warranty replacements, I came to the realization that the Pro truly does suck (in my humble opinion). I got fed up and demanded that Verizon swap me into a different phone--which they did (D2 Global) for free.

As such, I have the above items for sale.

I'm asking $25 shipped anywhere in the CONUS. PayPal is preferred.

If you wanna call dibs, post up here or shoot me an email: theraybao (at) gmail (dot) com

To the mods: I'm truly sorry if this is spam! Please lock it (and just leave the thread) so I can get rid of this stuff to a happy(er than me) Droid Pro owner.

Thanks!!

Status
Not open for further replies.