FoxFi question

Snoking

Reaction score
I turned on VZW hotspot for a while, and it is working great. Was having issues with an Office 2010 three PC download yesterday so I did two of them through my hotspot. 982megs each.

bozus_8

Reaction score
got foxfi to work with bluetooth.

I am not a tech guy, so I really didn't do anything special. It didn't work when I had Gingerbread; but once I got ICS I clicked on 'Activate Wifi Hotspot' so now I am able to use my tablet w/o any issues. I am not being vague, I just didn't do anything extra for it to work. Have yall tried deleting & adding the app back?

I got bluetooth to work with foxfi on my rezound to Galaxy note 10.1. i thought i got wifi to work for a few min but stopped working. Ill try tomorrow.

Rezound android version 4.0.3 software 3.14.605.12 710rd.

Steps i followed go to link www.foxfi.com/bt/ics.php

bozus_8

Reaction score
Hi, how come FoxFi does not work with the Rezound, it works just fine with my Samsung S3. Has anyone here been able to make it work with their Rezound and what steps did you take, thanks.

I got bluetooth to work with foxfi on my rezound to Galaxy note 10.1. i thought i got wifi to work for a few min but stopped working. Ill try tomorrow.

Snoking

Reaction score
bozus_8 said:

Do gmail and the play store work correctly on the tablet when BT tethered? On my Acer A200 gmail would not sync and play store would not work. Internet was ok but slow.

So in my book it does not work well enough to be a solution. And my laptop does not have bt!

LoudRam

Silver Member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Samsung Z Flip 3
Snoking said:
Do gmail and the play store work correctly on the tablet when BT tethered? On my Acer A200 gmail would not sync and play store would not work. Internet was ok but slow.

So in my book it does not work well enough to be a solution. And my laptop does not have bt!

So far from what I've read in here and experienced personally the best option for tethering with the Rezound is pdanet. I use the usb tether with the hide tether feature and it works great. I tether to an Acer laptop but mine doesn't have bt either. I bought a bt dongle but I haven't tried it yet. The usb works well enough that I didn't have to.

Sent from my HTC Rezound using Droid Forums

Snoking

Reaction score
I just bit the bullet and got VZW tethering. Works great!