Google Pixel 4a 5G / Pixel 5 is here!

radon222

Platinum Member
Reaction score
I'll try and snap a photo with my wife's phone with my Pixel 2, 3XL and 5 side by side. The 5 really does feel like its all screen. But I do have to admit that I upped the Font size to its largest setting. My eyes ain't getting any younger.

Sajo

Diamond Member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Pixel 7 Pro
I'll try and snap a photo with my wife's phone with my Pixel 2, 3XL and 5 side by side. The 5 really does feel like its all screen. But I do have to admit that I upped the Font size to its largest setting. My eyes ain't getting any younger.
I know exactly what you mean. Getting old-er isn't always fun.

Sent from my Pixel 4 XL using Tapatalk

OP
bkdodger

bkdodger

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Note 10+
It really does feel small right lol... My eyes not the best either but 8 can do large fonts haha...

radon222

Platinum Member
Reaction score
I'm going to give the Pixel 5 one knock on call quality. AFAIK there's no issue with folks hearing me, but the under screen ear speaker sounds a bit muffled and if you turn up the call volume, it vibrates the and buzzes on the phone.

OP
bkdodger

bkdodger

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Note 10+
I'm going to give the Pixel 5 one knock on call quality. AFAIK there's no issue with folks hearing me, but the under screen ear speaker sounds a bit muffled and if you turn up the call volume, it vibrates the and buzzes on the phone.
I've never been a fan of that technology... It's just okay not a natural listening experience... I wished they just added the slit on top for speaker...