Heeeeeeeeeelp!

Z.BlackSun

Reaction score
Hey can anyone help me, I had a Nokia classic last time but it broke up into pieces by an accident, well throwing your phone from roof and getting permission from my parent to buy a new phone is considered as an accident right, anyway I bought HTC Sensation 2 month's ago my first touch phone, I noticed that the battery life is going down fast if I use WiFi or use it continuously it only lasts for 6 to 10 hours I never notice it if I use it only for phone calling it leasts more than one day do all android phones have the same problem , and I also noticed that HTC hub haven't been updated since I bought my phone, so if anyone have the same problem can anyone answer me back, thanks.

Z. The BlackSun
Sent from my HTC Sensation Z710e using DroidForums

JSM9872

Super Moderator
Staff member
Premium Member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Galaxy S22+
Welcome to DF!! :biggrin:

While the battery life you are getting is not great it is also not that unusual for these higher powered Android phone. And as for the HTC Hub I am not quite sure what that is so someone else will have to chime in on that one.

smalltowngirl13

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Z Force 2
Twitter
smalltownlife13
Hello and welcome to the forum!

I am not sure on your questions as well but I am sure someone will chime in to help ya! Good luck!