heelllppp!

reynoldsFbaby

Reaction score
hey guys i need a little bit of Assistance. I recently got the RAZR MAXX and im having trouble with my texdt message ringtones.

I just downloaded a new ringtone and i can't figure out how to set it as my messaging tone, i can only figure out how to set it as my ringer.

please help!

jpcalhoun

Reaction score
hey guys i need a little bit of Assistance. I recently got the RAZR MAXX and im having trouble with my texdt message ringtones.

I just downloaded a new ringtone and i can't figure out how to set it as my messaging tone, i can only figure out how to set it as my ringer.

please help!
Open up your text message app, press the menu button, press messaging settings and go to notifications. You should be able to select your tone from there.

OP
R

reynoldsFbaby

Reaction score
thanks but i ran into another issue, the tone i downloaded isnt in my selection of media for ringtones, how do i get it into the notification menu so i can select it

MasterGadgets

Reaction score
Using a file explorer go to your internal memory\media and make a sub directory named audio\notifications and move your notification tone to that directory.