Hovering Controls App Brings Hovering Features To Many Android Devices!

DroidModderX

Super Moderator
Staff member
Premium Member
Reaction score
tMo5FBb9w2RyxltFYifQ7JZ3uAricffwt8cNePciRUXJjLyPMV4_33nX97vaDkg_EZ4=w300-rw

The Galaxy S4 has a unique feature that allows you to turn on your phone by simply hovering your hand over the display. The AirView in Touchwiz also allows you to interact with your phone without actually touching the phone. These features can now be installed on just about any Android device. The best part is that the app only cost $1.39! Hovering Controls uses the phones proximity sensor of your phone to register simple motions performed over your device. You can use hover gestures to open predetermined apps. You can silence ringtones, alarms and control your music by simply swiping your hand over the screen. This app also includes the quick glance feature from the Galaxy S4.

DxbxHm_QGST-wH629oJMyeURHcOVNxDCoYIFvCm3eZv91HKXFM_ih7g75leEWo9n8Q=h310-rw
mDDjki7FzctKkW_YEmkCsltkYTE-P2Vslb4ZKGu7-6QNCx0WmJ56lJZ5QpVZx54rqqcW=h310-rw
yPKVaea_u74cxWhG8BkLUIbXrLJAuICo641LF29cDF8H-qURld-9SqiHto3Vlfpprw=h310-rw

It is not required that you be rooted for this app to work, however their are a few extra features included for those that are rooted. Grab this app from the play link below.

Play Link

xsylus

Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Sony Xperia XA2 Ultra H4233
Tried this briefly. I could see using it on occasion like when I know I'm going to be eating or doing something that might make my hands a bit messy. For the most part the app works well, although it has the propensity for false positive detection and unintended interaction. Also, while I wasn't trying to make it crash I did discover an unhanded exception that I had to report.