how do i change the first four things that pop up when you unlock your phone.

woodchuckn

Reaction score
I can't figure out how to change the first four things on my unlock screen. There is a camera phone dialer texting and an unlock button how do I change then around?

Sydman

Premium Member
Premium Member
Rescue Squad
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Nexus 6P
Welcome to the forum woodchuckn, you would need to download an aftermarket lock screen such as GoLocker. They have options and different themes where you can change around what you see on the lock screen.

Vicious1

Reaction score
Try widget locker. It's a fully customizable lock screen replacement app. Good stuff.

joshxdroid

Reaction score
Like sydman said, a third party locker us the only way to change the type of apps that are shown. But if you are just trying to have it show a different texting app ect. You can disable the stock app and then it will select another for you.

Mikedcrawford

Reaction score
Josh, I use Google voice and when I disable the stock text app it just leaves the bottom unlock empty, is there a way to manually select the testing app to use? I have changed the texting app on my home bar to gv

aarong03

Reaction score
Josh, I use Google voice and when I disable the stock text app it just leaves the bottom unlock empty, is there a way to manually select the testing app to use? I have changed the texting app on my home bar to gv

Select a texting app like Handcent, and it will place it on the unlock screen where the stock app icon was.

joshxdroid

Reaction score
For some reason i think i t
Remember someone else complaining they couldn't get google voice in the lock screen. I know go sms and others will work, but maybe not google