[HOW TO] Apply Custom Icons - Android

UltraLinx

Reaction score
[video=youtube;UnXPpVHq_5c]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UnXPpVHq_5c]YouTube - [HOW TO] Apply Custom Icons Android[/video]

Last edited by a moderator:
I have several folders on my HOME screen where I put shortcuts to apps. They all look the same, very boring. Can I change the icons for them? I have Folder Organizer I loaded specifically for this purpose and cannot make it work. I would rather not delete the folder and shortcuts and start over if possible.

There is smart shortcuts in market or u can use launcher pro or adw to change apps icon on desktop.

I have several folders on my HOME screen where I put shortcuts to apps. They all look the same, very boring. Can I change the icons for them? I have Folder Organizer I loaded specifically for this purpose and cannot make it work. I would rather not delete the folder and shortcuts and start over if possible.

Sent from my Droid using DroidForums App

There is smart shortcuts in market or u can use launcher pro or adw to change apps icon on desktop.

Thanks for the suggestion, but to be sure I'm clear I want to change the folder icon not the app icon.

Smart shortcut groups apps, bookmarks and more into customizable desktop folders. Idk how to change the icon for a folder that is made through long pressing desktop, but would like to if anyone knows how.

*Edit.. I should have just watched the above vid in OP. Folder organizer is cool beans.

You can hide icon labels with launcher pro or adw launcher

Last edited:
is it possible to delete whatever it says under your icon?

*Edit.. I should have just watched the above vid in OP. Folder organizer is cool beans.

You can hide icon labels with launcher pro or adw launcher

If you're using a launcher like ADW or LauncherPro you can hide the label under the app.

Thank you so much for this.
When I'm using Launcher Pro, is there a way to change the size of the icons ? The ones at the bottom are way too small

Last edited:
Back