HTC One M10 Rumors: Specs, Features, Release Date

dgstorm

Editor in Chief
Staff member
Premium Member
Reaction score
HTC-One-M10-concept-images.jpg

We already have some intel on HTC's upcoming HTC One X9 smartphone. We have been hearing rumors about it for quite some time. It could be a phone that replaces the HTC flagship One M series, but we haven't really heard a peep about it yet... until now.

Today we have a smattering of details to share regarding the HTC One M10. Most of it isn't too detailed, but it does point us in a direction.
  • It will probably have the Qualcomm Snapdragon 820 SoC and 3GB-4GB RAM
  • Will release in March or April and Launch in the late spring or early summer
  • Likely to have a new version of Sense, built on top of Android 6.1
  • It could be renamed to the HTC One X9 instead of the M10; We have also heard that its internal codename is the HTC Perfume
Since we don't know which direction the name of this next HTC device will go, we created two different forums for them in the Rumored section. It's entirely possible these are actually two different HTC devices anyway. Here they are for further discussion:

Jeffrey

Premium Member
Premium Member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
iPhone 7 Plus JB
I know I have said this many times.... I want to see HTC succeed. They always made a quality product but lost their way the last couple of years..
Hopefully 2016 gets them back on track...

Miller6386

Developer
Developer
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Note 8
Twitter
CoreyFMiller
I feel this is their year... They seem to be making the right changes by pushing updates quickly and upping the game in the spec department.

Jeffrey

Premium Member
Premium Member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
iPhone 7 Plus JB
I tend to agree.. Perhaps their new management sees the light...

Miller6386

Developer
Developer
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Note 8
Twitter
CoreyFMiller
I really like the rendering in the OP. But it looks very iPhone 4 to me. Which still to this day was the best feeling phone I have ever had.

Sent from my SM-P550 using Tapatalk