HTC Thunderbolt - What do you think?

probison

Reaction score
Love mine, bit the bullet and got a 3200 battery for 40$ and now my phone never sees a charging dock unless I'm sleeping. Most of the bugs are fixed, great sturdy phone.

Sent from my ADR6400L using DroidForums

OP
UrbanBounca

UrbanBounca

Rescue Squad
Staff member
Premium Member
Rescue Squad
Reaction score
Has there been any word on the TB getting official ICS?

Sent from my DROID2 using Tapatalk

bigjonmoo73

Reaction score
I love my Bolt! I've never had a problem with it. (With the exception of the stock battery) But, I got the extended battery and it is awesome! I'm sure there will be much better phones released when summer hits. If you can hold out that long...

Sent from my Bolt running BAMF SoaB 1.4!

Blacksheep427

Reaction score
I do not think choosing the ThunderBolt is a bad choice, given the price drop. I've had to have my original replaced, and the replacement was replaced as well, the first one due to inoperability from bad OTA and the replacement had a dead microphone. Number 3 is working great though. Keep in mind, unless I am mistaken, the TB is still the only phone so far on VZW that you can hotspot and still call at the same time.

Rhino94

Reaction score
I do not think choosing the ThunderBolt is a bad choice, given the price drop. I've had to have my original replaced, and the replacement was replaced as well, the first one due to inoperability from bad OTA and the replacement had a dead microphone. Number 3 is working great though. Keep in mind, unless I am mistaken, the TB is still the only phone so far on VZW that you can hotspot and still call at the same time.

Oh I'm on number 4 and I think I finally got a working one. I went through 3 bad ones in 2 weeks lol I was pissed off at VZW.

Blacksheep427

Reaction score
3 months ago, my replacement had showed up with a bad Mic. Immediately had tried to get Bionic as next replacement, but a no-go at that time. Current unit great except for the mystery red light next to the notification light.

From the HTC TB

Last edited: