I be rocking them beats

search231GT

Reaction score
So my cousin got me a pair of studio dre beats as a gift and they are pretty cool. however I want to get the full potential of the headphones. So my question is. Is there a music player out there that delivers better audio quality for the headphones? And as for the stock UI player, what settings can I change to get the full potential of the head phones and music. Thanks! Oh and I'm using a droid razr.

Byakushiki

Reaction score
Sell them and get a set of Denon AHD2000s. You won't regret it ;)
Yes, it may not be celebrity branded, but I (along with most actual audiophiles) can assure you they're ridiculously good at the price point of ~$225.

Breakfast beats worrying.

OP
search231GT

search231GT

Reaction score
I don't want to sell them because they were a gift. It would be extremely awkward if my cousin asks me how i like and I tell her I sold them, she even works for the company that owns beats. So yeah it would be a bit insulting if I did that. I'm sure the AHD2000s are great, but I hope you understand where I am standing in all this.

Byakushiki

Reaction score
Hmm. PlayerPro or PowerAMP then. Both have EQ and run you around ~$5. For the stock player, go under normal settings->sound. One of the options should be for audio/sound effects. Though to be frank, they add a good bit of noise to the sound. Might've changed for the RAZR but it probably still adds a bit.

tc1

Reaction score
Volume + allows you to teak all audio settings with presets or custom.

OP
search231GT

search231GT

Reaction score
Which volume+, there are a lot with a plus next to it. Are you talking about the one by meltus, if so do u mean the paid or free version?

tc1

Reaction score
Yeah the one by meltus.

Not sure of the limitations of the free version but you can get the paid one from his website.