I love this app. No more hang ups or mutes

nanasbabies

Reaction score
I found an app that allows you to never mute or hang up on anyone again while on a call. It's $2.00 and WELL worth it.. I have no more hang up's or mute's again.. It's called screen suite in the market.. :icon_ banana:

issues636

Reaction score
I got the phone launch day and never accidentally hung up or muted once.

same here. i don't see how people do. my screen shuts itself off when it's near my face, and turns back on when i move it away so i can use it. so i never understood how people mash buttons with their face or anything when the droid does that on default.

LtKen

Silver Member
Reaction score
I found an app that allows you to never mute or hang up on anyone again while on a call. It's $2.00 and WELL worth it.. I have no more hang up's or mute's again.. It's called screen suite in the market.. :icon_ banana:

Cut your hair and shave your sideburns, you dirty hippie :)

vrdubin6

Reaction score

The only time it happens to me is in situations where I am talking outside on a bright day. My 2 day trial of this app just ran out and I think I am going to purchase it... aside from the preventive measures it takes for cheek dialing I really like the options it offers for the unlock screen.

texasPI

Reaction score

same here. i don't see how people do. my screen shuts itself off when it's near my face, and turns back on when i move it away so i can use it. so i never understood how people mash buttons with their face or anything when the droid does that on default.

Could be a faulty proximity sensor. I recently had a refurb that sometimes worked and sometimes didn't.

funutation

Reaction score
The "workaround" I use is to hit the HOME button after a call connects. That way my face can never hit the hangup button while I'm talking.

The only downside is getting back to the call when it is time to hangup, or punch a button if you're in voicemail.

scott_madison1

Reaction score
I don't think he's a hippie with long hair. I have the same problem when i have the phone on my shoulder while trying to do something with my hands, I know it's not the hair because i have none :)