i think SPR killed my phone

mcchub

Reaction score
i was running stock 2.2 never rooted phone i installed spr and turned my phone on then off then did a nandroid back up now i have no service and the phone keeps restarting. is there a way to either remove SPR or any other way to fix this?

Premium Member
Premium Member
Reaction score
Get a rom on that sd card and install it see if that fixes it. You said you have no signal so you must beable to get to the mount unmount selection. Or if you made a back up you can wipe everything and install the back up.

Corinacakes

Super Moderator
Theme Developer
Reaction score
Restore your nandroid backup and you should be fine :D

Hold on...where did you get this "sprecovery" ? Please don't tell me rom manager.....

OP
M

mcchub

Reaction score
no i did not get it from rom manager how do i restore it from the back up?

OP
M

mcchub

Reaction score
You said you have no signal so you must beable to get to the mount unmount selection. Or if you made a back up you can wipe everything and install the back up.

it will not let me mount

Corinacakes

Super Moderator
Theme Developer
Reaction score
Don't mount. Turn off your droid, unplugged, hold down the x then hold the power button. After it's in recovery scroll down to backup. Hit restore.

Corinacakes

Super Moderator
Theme Developer
Reaction score
Please report your first post and ask to have this moved to the rescue squad. I just can't help from my droid. They'll get you straightened right out! :D

straightahead

Reaction score
did you turn off your droid then hold x and the power button till it comes all the way on?

OP
M

mcchub

Reaction score
SPR comes up won't and get
"ERROR: Nandroid exited with status 21"

straightahead

Reaction score
take your battery out for a minute then hold the x button and hit the power button until it comes on you are not doing anything e,lse but going into the recovery so how could it say nandroid error you arent nandroiding?

SPR comes up won't and get
"ERROR: Nandroid exited with status 21"

straightahead

Reaction score
you are trying to restore your nandroid and the name of it has a space in it all you have to do is connect and rename it