IncRom 1.2 ... Awesome

Reaction score
For those of you that love the feel of the HTC sense but are getting bored with the same old same old. I have been looking for a super stable rom I feel safe with. I'm a person that always "needs" full function of my phone. Can't sacrifice this for that with roms. Allot of people do do that... I found a wonderful sense based rom "IncRom 1.2" this is a spectacular rom. Still gives you full access to all features you bought your phone for ( 8mp cam / 720p camcorder) etc. This basicly themes and teeeks the way and feel of your boring old HTC sense stock rom. I will work on supplying some screen shots. Now let me say this I am in no way taking credit for this rom...no way!!!! I'm simply supporting this beautifully designed rom. Good job devs!!!! Check it out its IncRom 1.2 and Dan be found and dl straight to your phone from rom manager... have fun and thanks again guys/ gals

Sent from my ADR6300 using DroidForums App

joe3681

Reaction score
Yeah its not bad. Tried for a couple hours. Little over the top gawdy with all the shiny and blue themed junk. I prefer the stockish look. Virtuous is great imo.

Sent from my Liquid Metal using DroidForums App

OP
Robsellingdroids
Reaction score
Lol I hear ya. I like all the chrome buttons. And lucky enough I have had no trouble no force close in any situation. I don't want to wipe and try something different. If I go back to this something will change out of wack...lol...my luck

OP
Robsellingdroids
Reaction score
I too found it to be too gaudy.
Well fortunately this is a forum of opinions and knowledge about the trials and error of learning how to complete the roms/ kernal combos that works for you. Me personally i like it. im using the {THEMED APP} Gingerbread Keyboard - Various Colors located here... {THEMED APP} Gingerbread Keyboard - Various Colors along with the HeyItsLou_Custom_Sense_Kernel_4_FINAL... great battery life with an awesome feel... Again...My opinion..

OP
Robsellingdroids
Reaction score
Well it should work. Can't hurt as long as you have your back up and im assuming you do. They only work on sense based roms. Or should I say work best on sense based.
sent from my Droid Incredible using Droid forums app.

DInc_Mo

Reaction score
I think that Inc Rom 1.2 is AWESOME! My wife is wants me to root her DINC just for that rom. She like that its the same and yet better. I have no complaints about this Rom.

Rob, have you used any of the "Rosie Mods"?

Last edited:
OP
Robsellingdroids
Reaction score
I think that Inc Rom 1.2 is AWESOME! My wife is wants me to root her DINC just for that rom. She like that its the same and yet better. I have no complaints about this Rom.

Rob, have you used any of the "Rosie Mods"?

No I haven't..I have the links in my signature with the mode and kernals I use and I love it. I would like to get my hands on a vanilla lock screen. I did just recently incorperated another rosie apk in the rom and boot screen. Once I get home ill post some screen shots for ya...this is a great rom to have though she wont be disappointed

sent from my Droid Incredible using Droid forums app.

DInc_Mo

Reaction score
I would definitely like to see what you have used to spice up this Rom, thanks.

OP
Robsellingdroids
Reaction score
I would definitely like to see what you have used to spice up this Rom, thanks.

168995_190427000986238_100000568183188_604071_1194582_n.jpg
168113_190426897652915_100000568183188_604069_5076463_n.jpg
166820_190433204318951_100000568183188_604089_160765_n.jpg

scottysize

Reaction score
Current Phone Model
iPhone XS Max
I'll download it and give it a shot. I've got 8 zips on my SD card right now. I've been using the Redemption ROM (see my siggy for a link) for a week now and I just switched over to the Incredibly Re-Engineered ROM last night. So far I love it. For me, if the ROM doesn't have Sense, I won't use that ROM, that's how much I adore sense.

OP
Robsellingdroids
Reaction score
I'll download it and give it a shot. I've got 8 zips on my SD card right now. I've been using the Redemption ROM (see my siggy for a link) for a week now and I just switched over to the Incredibly Re-Engineered ROM last night. So far I love it. For me, if the ROM doesn't have Sense, I won't use that ROM, that's how much I adore sense.

Well if you like Redemption ROM you will love IncROM. very sharp ROM. I seem to find myself going on and on about this ROM, i have tried pretty much All of the roms and find myself going right back to IncROm. everything works properly and is a great stable rom to make it even better try the HEYITSLOU Kernal ( 9 or 7 ) both are very stable and save on your battery ..

Scarface9609

Reaction score
this ROM reboots automatically and wont let me dial a number from the call screen