iPhone SMS tone for Droid :)

gotbst05

Reaction score
i'm not sure how many people may be looking for something like this, but i was and thought it would be nice to share it with others.

all you have to do is unzip the file and place it on your SD card under media, then audio, and then finally in the notifications folder. then just simply select it as your email and/or sms tone.

hope that it works for everyone. enjoy! dancedroid

Last edited:
OP
gotbst05

gotbst05

Reaction score
165 looks and no post... i hope it's useful for some people. well, just a quick comment to bump it back to the top :reddroid:

Reaction score
I looked, downloaded the file, and did not post because I didn't know what to say.... But since you seem like you need some re-assurance:
I found the file useful because I like to make fun of my dad and have i-phone themes, ringtones and SMS tones on my Droid so I can be like "Hey Dad Its your phone! Its ringing! But wait it cant be your phone cause it does so much more and gets reception!" It cracks me up every time.

Martin030908

Super Moderator
Reaction score
I don't like to taint my Droid with Apple.... :icon_ devil:

OP
gotbst05

gotbst05

Reaction score
I looked, downloaded the file, and did not post because I didn't know what to say.... But since you seem like you need some re-assurance:
I found the file useful because I like to make fun of my dad and have i-phone themes, ringtones and SMS tones on my Droid so I can be like "Hey Dad Its your phone! Its ringing! But wait it cant be your phone cause it does so much more and gets reception!" It cracks me up every time.

i just wanted to see that my idea is actually liked and that people are using it, so i guess you could say i needed a little re-assurance. glad to see it's going to good use.

geetarspaz

Reaction score
i had the iphone for about a year before my motorola droid.. and i really never liked the tones

the droid definitely has more of a selection but has anyone noticed that the general ringtones for the droid are all weird swanky dance music (not sure how to describe it)?