Kept Unltd Data With Subsidized Upgrade

Clamshell

Reaction score
I have a unlimited data line that I just used the upgrade on with subsidized pricing. It let me keep my unlimited data.
I printed out the order and contract in case something happens later. Both show unltd data.
I'm wondering if this is another s/w glitch and I got lucky?
Are some large corp. accts. still allowing upgrades with unltd data lines?
Our company has roughly 170K employees worldwide and uses Verizon for the most part.
The line is in my name. The upgrade was done through my corporate login to Verizon.
What will happen when I activate the phone? Would they try to renege?
Any Verizon reps care to share?
Any others please comment.
Thx in advance.

tjrssibelle

Reaction score
I've heard of this happening when upgrading through best buy site (the droid maxx being the exception so far), im glad you were able to keep your unlimited plan...

Sent from my GT-N5110 using Tapatalk 2

lcernaro

Reaction score
l have unlimited secret deal 3 years ago from Big Red for $9.99 a month for my phone and hubbies phone and Upgrade i was told not possible. I wonder...

kodiak799

Gold Member
Reaction score
thing with BB was you had to put in your old sim BEFORE activating the new phone, otherwise the system would flag the upgrade and boot you onto a limited plan

tjrssibelle

Reaction score
thing with BB was you had to put in your old sim BEFORE activating the new phone, otherwise the system would flag the upgrade and boot you onto a limited plan

True...they would need 4g phones for this method to work (they can even buy a cheap used Verizon 4g LTE phone if they have 3g only cellphones, ask for a new SIM from Verizon, buy the new phone at best buy online, then transfer the activated SIM to the new phone...)

Sent from my VERIZON LG G2

boofatyou

Reaction score
question:i have a htc rezound ON AN UNLIMITED plan, any members have a suggestion as to which phones my sim cARD WOULD WOK IN?

tjrssibelle

Reaction score
The Rezound uses a mini or standard SIM...current phones use a micro or nano sized SIM...you would need to cut your card to fit the size your new phone needs

Sent from my VERIZON LG G2

droidprincess

Super Moderator
Staff member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Iphone 7 Plus
Twitter
droidprincesstx
Smh......people still trying to cheat and decieve to get what they think they are entitled to.....

sent from my hot Note 3