launcher pro widget freezing.

vmann32

Reaction score
I was wondering,I use Lith with collision and I noticed if I longpress a widget and then just let it go it freezes my screen.The only way is a reboot,but I can still use not bar just cant move between screens.Anyone else have any issues with this?

xKoldFuzionx

Reaction score
If i remember correctly, you should just have to hit the back button. Does the widget become highlighted with an arrow at the bottom corner?

If it does, its because you can change the size of the widget in the pay version. It's either the back button that you hit, or you just radio the widget again.

Sent from my Moto Droid using Tapatalk

OP
vmann32

vmann32

Reaction score
OMG thanks very much.I do have the pay one.could not figure it out.Thanks again

speakercode

Reaction score
yeah this threw me for a loop like the first 10 times I did this, only by accident did I figure out th back button, which leads me to my first Droid Maxim: When in doubt, hit menu. Maxim #2: If #1 does not work, hit back

chewy74

Reaction score
That's the most annoying thing about launcher pro is the nag prompt asking if you want to purchase to resize.

People shouldn't have to be asked every time they long press on purpose or by accident if they want to buy or not. I know where to go to purchase

I'm close to stop using because of this

xKoldFuzionx

Reaction score
Yeah, I wasn't a big fan of ADWLauncher, but I tried it out again and I'm happier with it. I don't like to be forced to purchase an app just so I can have better functionality. I have no job right now either, do I can't afford to be buying apps left and right.

I understand that devs work hard to make quality apps and I also have every intention of purchasing what I can, when I can. I just wish that they wouldn't force users to pay for functionality and ease of use.

But then, what do I know? I'm just a bowling mechanic! lol

Sent from my Moto Droid using Tapatalk