leaked .905 radio vs ota .905 radio

coop8070

Reaction score
I have the leaked .905 update on my non rooted stock phone. I used to never get data disconnects on .902 and now with the leaked .905 update my 4g resets like every 5 minutes. So I just want to make sure I have the same radio software as the ota people.

my baseband version is CDMA_N_04.07.02RLTEDC_U_07.1F.00

if someone could list the .902 ota and .905 ota radios they have that would be great.

ps, for some reason I have not DCed while typing this yet lol.

The leak radio is the same as the OTA

does that mean I am still on the upgrade path for the ics update when it comes out? I have kept my phone unrooted and waiting for it but I wasnt sure if I would have to rsdlite to .902 because I used the leaked .905 update zip

does that mean I am still on the upgrade path for the ics update when it comes out? I have kept my phone unrooted and waiting for it but I wasnt sure if I would have to rsdlite to .902 because I used the leaked .905 update zip

It should. I used the .901 leak back in December as well as the tiny .901 to .902 leak and .905 came to me OTA without any problems. I don't expect any problems on further upgrades. I'm unrooted as well.

You're fine. There is no "leaked .905 vs official .905" - the files are EXACTLY the same. If you were to run a binary compare on the file I leaked a few weeks ago vs. what came out OTA the other day, you would find absolutely no differences, at all.

Back