Linerar for TranQ???

P3Droid

Reaction score
Is there no linear love for the users of TranQuility.

bgill55

Silver Member
Theme Developer
Reaction score

skurtz1313

Theme Developer
Theme Developer
Reaction score
It is added to latest tranQ thanks to P3droid.

Sent from my DROIDX using DroidForums App

Aixelsyd

Reaction score
I'd like to say thx to you guys for a great theme. Very simple and nicely done all the way threwout a ROM.

I would like to just toss an idea out there for you guys to consider. Back when you guys were doing Incognito you had a few different color schemes which was great you could change things up but still have the same feel/look of the theme. That said you guys should consider keeping the same base of Linear but make a couple of differnt color choices if folks are not a fan of what is currently used ( ie Red ). I know back on Incognito Orange was a big hit and a lot of folks like the Olive also. I know it is a lot of work which is why I'm just tossing it out there as an idea for you guys to think about, but i do think it would be a huge hit if you did decide to do another color or 2 as I know a lot of folks are not big fans of red. Specially do to the fact VZW uses so much red to begin with and people try to get away from it. Anywhoo keep up the great works guys. Peace

bgill55

Silver Member
Theme Developer
Reaction score
I'd like to say thx to you guys for a great theme. Very simple and nicely done all the way threwout a ROM.

I would like to just toss an idea out there for you guys to consider. Back when you guys were doing Incognito you had a few different color schemes which was great you could change things up but still have the same feel/look of the theme. That said you guys should consider keeping the same base of Linear but make a couple of differnt color choices if folks are not a fan of what is currently used ( ie Red ). I know back on Incognito Orange was a big hit and a lot of folks like the Olive also. I know it is a lot of work which is why I'm just tossing it out there as an idea for you guys to think about, but i do think it would be a huge hit if you did decide to do another color or 2 as I know a lot of folks are not big fans of red. Specially do to the fact VZW uses so much red to begin with and people try to get away from it. Anywhoo keep up the great works guys. Peace

As soon as we get this version where we want it we might consider other colors. but not until then this theme alone is a beast to maintain!!

Aixelsyd

Reaction score
As soon as we get this version where we want it we might consider other colors. but not until then this theme alone is a beast to maintain!!

It's all good man, was just an idea/thought that had crossed my mind seeing as your old Orange Incognito was one of my most favorite themes of all time. Heck I still use the Orange or Yellow ADW theme to this day on my current ROM. I totally understand tho as I know how much work is involved in this stuff for you guys.