Lost contacts

danCBR1Krr

Reaction score
So I just flashed liberty and signed into google and all that. I swear when I got the phone I backed up my contacts to google, but it only came up with on contact on the new rom. Before I flashed liberty I backed up all user apps and system data titanium backup pro. This should mean that my contacts are backed up with TBP right? Can I just go into TBP and restore my contacts? Thanks in advance.

spaz33g

Rescue Squad
Rescue Squad
Reaction score
I've never been able to restore contacts from tbp. You might be able to go to the my Verizon website and go to the backup assistant section and manually transfer your contacts to Google. That or download them as a packaged file and transfer them to your SD card and import them to your contacts from there.

tappin and a talkin

OP
D

danCBR1Krr

Reaction score
Cool I will try that. Would it hurt anything if I tried to restore them from TBP? If it won't I might try that first.

And when I go to backup assistant on verizons website, there is an option to sync contacts to phone. Would that work if I have a different rom loaded?

spaz33g

Rescue Squad
Rescue Squad
Reaction score
As long as you don't restore the old contacts.apk then I don't know what it would hurt to try. As for the backup assistant thing, I don't think that would work without backup assistant installed.

tappin and a talkin