Lost Google Calendar

willywonkaisrsh

Dont ask me how (because I really dont know), but I have somehow removed or just lost the stock Google Calendar. This is the Google calendar that comes with Gingerbread I'm talking about and not the HTC one, but since they both work together, the HTC one keeps force-closing. Does anyone know how to get it back? An apk maybe?

Bigbootyman

I assume you are rooted. Hopefully for your sake, you followed the directions and created a backup during the process. The easiest way is to flash it and you'll be all set. In the future, you should always try freezing the items that you'd like to remove beforehand. Titanium Backup is a great tool for this. That way, if something doesn't play nice with your system, you can simply defrost them. As far as an APK......good luck.

OP
W

willywonkaisrsh

I assume you are rooted. Hopefully for your sake, you followed the directions and created a backup during the process. The easiest way is to flash it and you'll be all set. In the future, you should always try freezing the items that you'd like to remove beforehand. Titanium Backup is a great tool for this. That way, if something doesn't play nice with your system, you can simply defrost them. As far as an APK......good luck.

Yes, I am rooted. I did not create a backup just because I am testing everything out anyway and was all ready planning on having to do a factory reset. Good idea about freezing apps though. I really dont know how I could have lost the calendar. I didnt remove anything unless I knew what it was for sure. Most of what I removed was just the Verizon BS. I guess something I removed was tied with the calander. Thanks for your response.

MrSmith317

Premium Member
Yes, I am rooted. I did not create a backup just because I am testing everything out anyway and was all ready planning on having to do a factory reset. Good idea about freezing apps though. I really dont know how I could have lost the calendar. I didnt remove anything unless I knew what it was for sure. Most of what I removed was just the Verizon BS. I guess something I removed was tied with the calander. Thanks for your response.

You can always fix stuff like this by grabbing at stock ROM, and pulling out the files you need/want. I'd suggest grabbing Scott's CleanROM and pulling whatever APKs you need.