Loved my Bionic until the Update - now a joke

brunla

Reaction score
I was one of the few that did not have many issues with my Bionic from the beginning. Actually loved the phone. I kept it stock and unrooted. After the update, I am now getting BSOD almost daily, where before I would get one maybe once a month. This is the worst bug EVER because you have no idea your phone is dead. You miss calls, texts and emails. It's horrible.

Wallpaper keeps changing without explanation. Data drops.

Seriously Motorola you should be ashamed of yourselves.

BYGDADDY8

Reaction score
I just had my first experience with BSOD today, since I've gotten my phone in October. Didn't get the OTA but grabbed the leaked 7.893.

Sent from my Xoom using DroidForums

tjk629

Silver Member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
NEXUS 6
When I had BSOD on the previous f/w I found going into recovery and wiping the cache helped it.

It may just be my imagination, but if I had one BSOD and didn't clear cache I would for sure get it again and again.

After the update I got a BSOD once. Cleared my cache and it hasn't happened since.

bluezdawg

Reaction score
I was one of the few that did not have many issues with my Bionic from the beginning. Actually loved the phone. I kept it stock and unrooted. After the update, I am now getting BSOD almost daily, where before I would get one maybe once a month. This is the worst bug EVER because you have no idea your phone is dead. You miss calls, texts and emails. It's horrible.

Wallpaper keeps changing without explanation. Data drops.

Seriously Motorola you should be ashamed of yourselves.

Looks like you should be after Verizon now... see thread on "Info about data drops".

coldhardtruth

Reaction score
Dude, root your phone and install a ROM with the leaked 5.8.894. Problem solved. Why you people run stock bloated blur, i will never understand.

Sent from my DROID BIONIC using Tapatalk